Wifi turning off automatically in my acer nitro 5 AN515-42 (ryzen) laptop.

Answers

• knurveren
    knurveren Member Posts: 27

Tinkerer

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_003E&SUBSYS_080711AD&REV_32
    PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_003E&SUBSYS_080711AD
    PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_003E&CC_028000
    PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_003E&CC_0280

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • knurveren

Tinkerer

I am so tired so this wireless problem. Now I am using version 820. I will test it for now. If it is not run right, I will test the driver that you sent me (722 version). 
  • knurveren

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    I update it to 825 via Tweakbit driver updater. For now, there is no problem.

• Where you download this drivers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • knurveren

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    Where you download this drivers?
    A short time ago.
  • aadi05
    aadi05 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    aman04 said:
    Guys, try doing this. It worked for me.
    Disable WMM(QOS) in router settings, you may have to look under Wireless settings, Advanced settings.
    No more wifi getting killed after i disabled WMM.  =) 
    Guys, If anyone's still facing this issue then try doing this. Because it worked for me so it should work for you too.
    God bless this guy. No more connection drops.
  • knurveren

Tinkerer

I am using 12.0.0.703 driver for Windows 10 Pro now, and result is good for 2 days.
  • keep testing and reporting!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• knurveren

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    keep testing and reporting!
    OK. My router has only 2.4ghz band (It is old. TP-Link). But I purchased a brand-new wirelesss router (Asus RT-AC86U) from internet which has dual band and perfect router. It will come at the next week. I will test connection with it too.
  • knurveren

Tinkerer

knurveren said:
    keep testing and reporting!
    OK. My router has only 2.4ghz band (It is old. TP-Link). But I purchased a brand-new wirelesss router (Asus RT-AC86U) from internet which has dual band and perfect router. It will come at the next week. I will test connection with it too.
    Problem is still going on witth old router (TP-link). 
  • What is the tp-link template? Have you tried upgrading the firmware?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• knurveren

Tinkerer

Maybe, problem is from router. The router has the latest firmware. Ayyway, my new router will come tomorrow. I hope :) I will test with it and I will give you information. See you for now...
  • knurveren

Tinkerer

I am using  now TP-link wireless adaptor (TL-WN722N) to connect with the old TP-Link router. There is no connection dropping. 
  • Was the old router in the 2.4ghz or 5ghz band?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• knurveren

Tinkerer

Was the old router in the 2.4ghz or 5ghz band?
    It was 2.4Ghz. But now, I am using my new Asus RT-AC86U router which has dual band and perfect device. I am connecting to the Asus router with 5Ghz band. For now, I did not encountered any connection problem. I can advise this router to you.
  • If the computer connects properly on the Asus router, this means that there may be some other configuration on the other router, which is preventing a perfect connection! Did the other router support the 5ghz band?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• knurveren

Tinkerer

If the computer connects properly on the Asus router, this means that there may be some other configuration on the other router, which is preventing a perfect connection! Did the other router support the 5ghz band?
    No. Only 2.4GHz
  • Do you still want to try to get the notebook to connect to this router correctly? Have you reset the router yet?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• knurveren

Tinkerer

Do you still want to try to get the notebook to connect to this router correctly? Have you reset the router yet?
    I sold it. I am using new one without problem :)