Slow load windows e5-575g

Lil_Peep
Lil_Peep Member Posts: 60

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I has two laptops e5-575g 33MH.First with HDD Toshiba, and  second with Seagate. I has problem with slow load windows. Watch video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_LCxLra0A&feature=youtu.be

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,329 Trailblazer
    Go to power settings and make sure fast startup option is enabled.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

It did not help
  • JackE
    Do you have any non-Microsoft virus scanners installed? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

No) It's clean win 10 (from MediaCriationTool). Intel HD620 + Nvidia GTX950m
  • JackE
    Why did you do a clean install instead of a factory-fresh re-set? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

because this laptop was sold with Linux
  • JackE
    OK. Does Device Manager show any red or yellow driver warnings? If none, go here to download and install any ACER-specific drivers that might now be using generic Win10 drivers. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6737?b=1    Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

I dont have warning drivers. Drivers install from acer site: chipset, intel, nvidia,sound,io,sata,...
  • Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

last bios 1.29
  • JackE
    What partitions are now shown in Disk Management? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

C , E, volume
  • Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

volume\... 500mb recovery partition
  • nzt
    nzt Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 2018
    Judging by the fact that you have a Windows in Russian, most likely you understand the Russian language.
    The first thing you need to understand is that you remotely no one will officially diagnose anything, only in the service center, and that's not a fact, plus you'll sack money if you take it.

My comment is critical, this is not the ultimate truth, but it may help you diagnose the cause and the problem yourself.

The very first thing that needs to be done is to still boot into the OS (if that's the case) and check if the disk itself is correct, whether the speeds are stated by the claimed manufacturer. Those. if you have an HDD, then it's likely that 50-100MB \ s is the norm for these types of disks, you may have it differently, but not less than 20MB \ s for a 5400 disk for large files (for example, movie copying).

The trouble of all HDDs is the broken sectors, which due to the mechanical (disk rotation, spindle motion and so on) properties, i.e. in other words, the impact, stirring when working (for example, when working lying) can fail. This is a very frequent breakdown, because hard drives rotate at frenzied speeds, and it means that your device is static and does not move, the laptop is a de facto portable portable device that is used "in hands", therefore the risks of damaging the disk in motion are extremely high , and often this happens

There is simply a huge amount of software to check the disk for broken sectors. Googling, rolling, look, do you have them? It takes 30-60 minutes. If there are no broken sectors, then we need to move on, if they are present, then alas - this is already the cause of the quick breakdown of the entire disk, how long it will live - no one will say, but the fact that it will break at any time is a fact.
    1.) Complicated version: http://www.outsidethebox.ms/11287/ there is exhaustive information on what to roll and how, (de-facto install the application profile that will check the download (this can also be done with the help of Soft Orginizer for example (a free license can be found at comss dot ru)
    2.) A simple option: reinstall Windows. If the second option does not help, then the fault is clearly with the gland, you need to try another drive. If there are no problems with the disks, then the problem is iron, and you need to carry a laptop in the guarantee. In fact, there are much easier ways, but I do not want to give links, because this is an official community, and not a forum like oszone, by the way, on the ruboard, or go to the ozone forum, and describe your problem, they will help you much faster.

• Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

На oszone описал) hdd проверял victoria с под Dos всё в норме) винда оригинальная) два ноута одтнаковых ,разные Hdd(Seagate, Toshiba) проблема одна
  • Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

I think that trouble with nvidia optimus) two screen load in low resolution, and lags animation icon
  • Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

Same problem with Intel+Amd. Solution regedit -- search Enableups - change values. But on Intel + Nvidia any solution ))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIeu3225ZA

• Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

Need create solution in bios or maybe solution in registery windows 10)
  • JackE
    edited March 2018
    >>>volume\... 500mb recovery partition >>>

Completely turn off the machine. Then turn it on again and ****immediately**** press and hold the ALTkey while tapping the F10key. What screen do you see after this procedure? Also what is the E drive? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• R7vmc
    R7vmc Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited March 2018
    HDDs are very slow for booting
    I think ur laptop have an M.2 SSD slot
    slap it in there and u will see the difference
  • Lil_Peep

Tinkerer

Disk E is disk for games filmes and others