Graphics problems and auto restart, a515-43 vega 8

Opções

Respostas

• SamirBilalMemon
    SamirBilalMemon Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho The screen went black again for a few seconds, what now?
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    I still have the problem

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    Black screen again, now I am going back to installing my recomended drivers
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    OK! Installing the drivers provided by acer, does the problem still occur? Also, the only possibility I have in mind would be to hope that version 1.09 of the bios fixes the problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho
    Installing acer drivers does not help, problem still occurs. I will install BIOS 1.09 and if the problem happens after that I will tell you.
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho
    Black screen again! What do we do now?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Responder ✓
    Opções
    I would try to reinstall windows or return the notebook.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho thank you for one full week of support I will try reinstalling windows, but I have a internet data limit and will need to find someway to cross that, I am speaking to acer email support they will assist me further
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Responder ✓
    Opções
    Try pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo to reinstall windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho I still have the black screen issue even after performing reinstall by alt + f10 method. Also Acer is sending an engineer, I will wait for the engineer to come to my house, thank you for all the help. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm2ls7DmsQ
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    OK! If the engineer can solve the problem, post the solution here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho I will post the solution if engineer solves it. @Suvan I have encountered a new problem do you also have it? Take a look at below videos, cursor and keyboard locked out and frozen while attending google meets online class for college and trying to edit a PDF at the same time on Microsoft Edge, error occurs while trying to draw, error occurred twice and I had to force shutdown and start my laptop again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upYvcbLbM9I

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    I had to force shutdown and start again twice, do you also have this issue @Suvan
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    I still think the problem is related to the touchpad.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho I do not think that is possible, I have also experienced this problem while using an external mouse connected to my system, Acer's engineer has not come yet and will tell you what happens when he comes.

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho I downloaded and installed Acers touchpad dirvers so let's see if the problem goes away.

• Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho yes I do have this issue even now, I have been taking recordings for proof, here is one I took just 10 minutes ago

Also here is the proof I took the recording just 10 mins ago 

Here is the recording 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lsX9bVKGcg
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    For some reason youtube is stilll processing the video