Graphics problems and auto restart, a515-43 vega 8

Opções
1235»

Respostas

• Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Does the same problem occur when updating the bios to version 1.09?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SamirBilalMemon
    SamirBilalMemon Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter
    Opções
    Yes, BIOS is 1.09 and fully updated in this recording.
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho So i saw my mouse get stuck and started recording and another issue it causes is that my bluej Java programming environment goes blank and needs to be closed and started again, here is what it looks like, it happened today and yes bios 1.09.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Ia0QX-M80
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    This problem occurs when you connect an external hdmi monitor, selecting the "second screen only" option?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    Have not tested that for long enough to know, also since I am quite busy I do not plan on testing it on my TV long enough to find out. I would like to let you know that I am using a ***** to download  Ubuntu in parts, today I will finish downloading it and installing it alongside windows. I will try using Ubuntu and seeing if it solves the black screen issue. I am downloading the ubuntu from ubuntu website, the default one not any flavors, latest LTS release.
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    17 hours ago I had received an email from acer support telling me the engineer will be arriving to my location and getting in touch with me ASAP. So in the next 55 hours I am expecting to be visited by the engineer so hopefully he will fix it.
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    I am sure installing Ubuntu will make changes to the default bootloader so I think I will wait for the engineer to come instead
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    OK! When the engineer comes to your home, let them know if the problem has been resolved or not.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    Okay I will tell you.
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho Engineer came opened laptop and applied new thermal paste on cpu, removed ram and ssd and cleaned them then put everything back and ran a windows repair tool, for a while we thought everything was fixed, today the same issues occurred again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hs19XRrFkw
  • SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    I am contacting warranty again
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Does the same problem occur when updating drivers on the amd website?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    Yes it does
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Can you check if the windows event viewer logs any errors?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SamirBilalMemon
    Opções
    @egydiocoelho I called one more technician and he is going to bring a motherboard replacement soon, I will update if issue persists after the replacment