Insert recovery media and hit any key ????

Opções
124»

Respostas

• Filipecarvalho
    Filipecarvalho Member Posts: 47

Tinkerer

Opções
    Like o said I don’t remember if it was this pc that came with win8 (I don’t know how to explain how I’m pretty sure but I’m pretty sure that it didn’t came with windows 7 ) and upgrade to 10 it could happen I don’t remember if it was this pc or the one before this one  , but one thing I’m sure, I never touched  in the BIOS  before . and the first time I went there (when this happen) it was not in legacy , it was on UEFI
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Dessa forma, nós saberemos qual é o sistema operacional de fábrica!

Can you tell us the first ten numbers of the part number? Click here:
    That way, we will know what the factory operating system is!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
     I dont have another pc to download that anymore 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Você comprou o notebook há quanto tempo e em qual país? A garantia da Acer se divide em duas: garantia do software e garantia do hardware!
    Did you buy the notebook for how long and in which country? Acer's warranty is divided into two: software warranty and hardware warranty!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    Like I say I don’t know probably 4/5 year ago , in Portugal 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Você já tentou desconectar e reconectar o hd no slot?
    Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the hd in the slot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    Like open the pc take off the hd and put it back ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Before opening the notebook, make sure that an internal battery reset resolves the problem: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

editado junho 2019
    Opções
    I’m not opening the pc I’m very unlucky with that stuff , last time I open one pc the disc never work again 😅 it ok really we can’t say we didn’t try a lot , it didn’t work I’m already talk with a technician Thursday I’m taking the pc to the store and see what happen with it and repair it (I hope) 😂 , once again thank you so
    much to both of you for try to help me and you patience really .