Insert recovery media and hit any key ????

Opções

Respostas

• Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    O windows não conseguiu instalar os ficheiros JackE! Na imagem, pede para que o usuário verificar se todos os ficheiros estão disponíveis para a instalação! Eu acho que o ideal é que ele utilize a garantia do software!

Windows could not install the JackE! In the image, prompts the user to verify that all files are available for installation! I think ideally he should use the software guarantee!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,542 Trailblazer
    Opções
    ESTÁ BEM. Tente seguir este tópico da Microsoft sobre este mesmo problema https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br/windows/forum/all/o-windows-não-pode-instalar-os-arquivos/1279ad82- c33f-4cbd-be6c-d44e3cc9d990

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Filipecarvalho
    Filipecarvalho Member Posts: 47

Tinkerer

Opções
    Ok I’m going to take a look 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    I didn’t saw anything that could help me there , because I can’t see the informations of my pc cause I can’t turn it on and click win-R to see the specifications of my pc  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    I would like to know if you speak Portuguese, English or French? Did you check the file I sent you? Have you checked the links posted by colleague JackE?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

editado junho 2019
    Opções
    I’m Portuguese from Portugal not Brasil , I can speak English very well , and I live in France right now 😂 I saw everything that was posted in comments from you or jack
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    I enter in the link that jack posted in there ask my pc specifications and I don’t know cause I can see enter my pc to see that 
  • JackE
    Opções

What other specfications does it want? 64-bit Win10 Home Premium? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Ok! Antes de reinstalar o windows, siga este procedimento, utilizando essas dicas: https://www.reviversoft.com/pt/answers/560204060/it-started-today-when-i-switch-it-on-ths-appears--default-boot
    Para fazer esse procedimento, clique em recuperar este computador, na parte em que você escolhe o idioma do windows e procure por uma opção chamada prompt de comando e siga a dica da etapa acima!

OK! Before reinstalling windows, follow this procedure using these tips: https://www.reviversoft.com/en/answers/560204060/it-started-today-when-i-switch-it-on-ths-appears- -default-boot
    To do this, click on recover this computer in the part where you choose the language of windows and look for an option called command prompt and follow the tip from step above!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    Ok I change to legacy and I’m starting the same thing that gave me an error back there let’s see if it doesn’t happen again 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

editado junho 2019
    Opções
    I have 2 options repair or install the windows 10 , I try to repair first it didn’t work , now I’m install windows 10
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

editado junho 2019
    Opções
    Now i have 2 options again , try not lose everything I have in my pc or not , It’s not possible save my things so I’m going to the the other way 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    Which one I choose? Reminding that last time I use the 3º one and give me the error
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

editado junho 2019
    Opções
    Btw it’s asking where do I want to install the windows , I think it’s in the 3º one right ? It’s the Acer unit 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    It won’t let me do next even if I choose  anyone so o did o choose the Acer unit and start formation but still won’t let me do next 
  • Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    Well I’m done for good  , I want to thank you both for trying to help me I really appreciate your help and patience with me but I quit , tomorrow I’m taking it to a repair shop to see if it possible to repair if not I just buy another pc and it’s done . I’m sorry for taking your time and once again thank you very much for everything 
  • JackE
    Opções
    Before you quit, how many years ago did you acquire this laptop? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

Opções
    I don’t know probably 4 or 5 
  • JackE
    Opções
    Do you recall if BIOS was originally set to legacy mode? The reason I ask is that some of these machines apparently had factory installed with Win7. And may have been later upgraded to Win8x or Win10 but BIOS never changed to UEFI mode  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Filipecarvalho

Tinkerer

editado junho 2019
    Opções
    Like o said I don’t remember if it was this pc that came with win9
    8.1 and upgrade to 10 it could happen I don’t remember if it was this pc or the one before this one , but one thing I’m sure, I never touched  in the BIOS options before . and the first time I went there (when this happen) it was not in legacy , it was on UEFI