How do I adjust fan speed and keyboard key settings on my Predator Helios 300?
Acer PredatorSense software allows you to monitor CPU and GPU performance, as well as adjust settings like fan speed and Windows and menu keys. You can use the instructions below to adjust your Predator settings.
- Launch the PredatorSense software by clicking on the desktop icon, or by typing PredatorSense in the Windows search box.
- Choose your desired fan settings: Auto, Max, or Custom.
- Move the CoolBoost toggle to the desired setting.
- Click the Settings icon , then choose your desired key settings and temperature unit.
- Close the software to save your changes.
Note: Not all PredatorSense features are available for all models. For instance, overclocking is not supported on the Predator G3-571, but is supported on other Predator Helios models.