How can I record the game I am playing on my computer?
Windows 10 has a Game Mode feature that allows you to record an application or game play. The Game Mode feature also allows helps optimize your gaming performance during game play. Make sure you have the latest Windows updates installed to ensure you are running the Windows 10 creator's update before enabling Windows Game Mode.
- Launch the application or game you want to record.
- Press the Windows key + G at the same time.
- Check the box labeled Yes, this is a game to launch the game bar.
- Click the Record button or press Windows key + Alt + R to start recording.
- Your recordings will be stored in the Videos folder in a sub folder named Captures.
Some systems also allow you to record your screen using software for your graphics card. You can use the links below for additional information on recording with software for your NVIDIA or AMD video cards.
MORE INFORMATION Additional information on Windows Game Mode can be found in the Microsoft Support Center.