Acer posts the latest software and driver updates on our support site for easy download. Using the latest software and drivers will help keep your system up to date and running smoothly.
- Visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website.
- Enter your Serial Number/SNID or search for your product by Model.
- Choose your Operating System.
- Select Driver.
- Locate the driver you want to download and click on the download link.
- The file will be saved in your Downloads folder by default.
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the file.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Locate and double click the setup.exe or install.exe file you want to install.
- Click Yes when prompted to allow the app to make changes to your PC.