How can I access the UEFI settings from within Windows?
There are two ways to enter the UEFI (BIOS) on your computer. You can use either method listed below to enter the UEFI (BIOS) setup.
- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds to turn your computer completely off.
- Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
- Click the Start Menu and select Settings.
- Select Update and Security.
- Click Recovery.
- Under Advanced startup, click Restart now. The system will restart and show the Windows 10 boot menu.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Choose Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click Restart to restart the system and enter UEFI (BIOS).