Can I change the resistance of my Acer eKinekt Bike Desk?
You can easily adjust the resistance of your Acer eKinekt Bike Desk if you want to intensify your workout or go back to working mode after working out. The resistance is quantified in levels and runs from level 1 to 4, where 1 gives you the least resistance and 4 pushes you to the max. You can find the resistance level clearly indicated in numbers and a visual. If you want to change the resistance of your eKinekt Bike Desk, follow the instructions below.
How to adjust the resistance of the Acer eKinekt
- Locate the information display, centered at the bottom of the desk. See the image below for reference.
- Locate the + (a) and - (b) buttons on the right of the display.
- Press and hold the + or - button for 1 second to display the resistance menu.
- Now press the:
- + button to increase the resistance.
- – button to decrease the resistance.
- Keep pressing the + or – button until you reach your desired resistance. You can now start or commence pedaling.