Windows 11 offers password-less login and authentication so you can use a picture password to log in. A picture log in allows you set and use 3 gestures on any picture as your password. This may be easier to remember and can be useful for people with vision impairment. Use the instructions below to set up a picture password.
How to create a picture password to log into Windows
- Click on Start ⊞ and select Settings ⚙.
- Click on Accounts and select Sign-in options.
- Locate the Picture Password option and click on Add.
- Enter your Microsoft password.
- Click on Choose image and select an image to use for a password.
- Draw three different gestures on the image and then repeat the same gestures on the exact same part of the image. You can also simply click on different parts of the image instead of making gestures.
- You will now be presented with your picture when you want to unlock your computer.