If you encounter a problem while using Windows 11 that you are unable to fix on your own, it is easy to get support from a number of sources. You can use the native Windows 11 Get Help app, which allows you to communicate with the Microsoft Community and receive assistance in a hassle-free way. You can also use the Get Started App which is very useful for adapting to the new Windows 11 user interface.
Windows Troubleshooter also offers a choice of step-by-step instructions to identify your problems. The advantage of Troubleshooter is that it works offline.
Finally, there is the option of contacting Microsoft Support directly to receive assistance from a Microsoft technician. This is a great choice for more complex problems. This article will teach you 4 different ways to get help in Windows 11.
How to use the Get Help App
- Press the Windows key ⊞ and type Help in the search bar.
- Select Get Help from the search results.
- Search for your issue in the Get Help window to see solutions from the Microsoft Community.
- You can also select Chat With Tech Support For Windows 11.
- Describe your problem and follow the instructions to select Arrange a Call.
How to use the Get Started App
- Click the Magnifying Glass 🔎 in the taskbar.
- Type Get Started in the search box and press Enter.
- Select the Get Started App to see tips on how to use the new Windows 11 interface.
How to turn on Windows Tips and Suggestions
- Click on Start ⊞ and select Settings ⚙, or use Windows ⊞ + I to quickly open Settings.
- Click System and select Notifications.
- Select Get tips and suggestions when I use Windows.