How do I know when I should replace the filter of my acerpure pro Air Purifier?
You need to remove and replace the filter of your acerpure pro Air Purifier, when the filter replacement indicator on the LCD display screen (see image below for reference) lights up. The filter usually needs to be replaced after approximately 3000 hours of use.
- Air Outlet
- LCD Display Screen
- Control Panel
- Air Inlet
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- Remote Control Magnet
- Dust (PM1.0 & PM2.5) and Gas Sensor (VOCs)
- Filter Cover Handle
How to replace the filter of your acerpure pro Air Purifier
To replace the filter, follow the instructions below.
1) Switch off the power and unplug the power plug.
2) Pull the filter cover handle (8) on the back of the purifier backward.
3) Remove the 4-in-1 HEPA filter (9) and replace it with a new filter.
4) Place the filter cover back onto the purifier.
5) Press and hold down the Power button and Purifier Speed button on the control panel (3) simultaneously for 3 seconds to turn off the filter replacement indicator.