Where can I download drivers for my Windows 11 system?
Drivers for your Acer Windows 11 system can be found on the Acer website. Follow the steps below to download the Windows 11 drivers you need.
1. Go to your web browser and enter www.acer.com in the search bar.
2. On the Acer website, go to the top menu and hoover over Support. A submenu appears.
3. In the submenu, click on Drivers and Manuals.
4. On the Drivers and Manuals page, enter your device serial number in the search field, SNID or model number. Then:
a. Select your device in the auto-complete list or;
b. Click on the FIND button.
5. Go to the section Operating System and select Windows 11 from the dropdown list.
Note: If you cannot select Windows 11, that means there are no drivers available for your model on the Acer website. In that case, drivers will automatically be downloaded via Windows Update in Windows 11.
6. Click on the + (plus icon) next to Driver. The list with available drivers will expand.
7. Go to the driver(s) you wish to download and click on Download.
Windows 11, Win 11, Next, driver, drivers, download driver, download drivers,