How do I change the image on my lock screen in Windows 11?
You can personalize your lock screen in Windows 11 to show windows spotlight, a picture or slideshow. Use the instructions below to change your lock screen settings.
- Click on Start ⊞ and select Settings⚙.
- Click on Personalization in the menu on the left.
- In the Personalization menu, click on Lock screen.
- Use the dropdown menu next to Personalize your lock screen to set your lock screen to:
- Windows spotlight
- In this section, you can also make any further required and/or desired adjustments to your lock screen settings. Changes are shown in the preview screen on the top of the page.