How do I setup dual monitors on my Windows 11 computer?
Use the following steps to set up multiple monitors and choose your display options:
- Plug a monitor into your video port. Windows 11 will automatically detect your monitor.
- Click the Start menu (Windows icon) and select Settings (Gear icon).
- Select System from the left menu.
- Click the Duplicate these displays drop down and choose one of the following:
- Duplicate these displays - Makes all of your displays act like one monitor. You will see your desktop background on both screens and be able to drag applications .
- Extend these displays- Your screen will show over two monitors, and you can drag and move items between displays.
- Show only on 1 or 2 - You will see everything on the display of the number you select and the other screen will remain blank.
- Select Keep changes to save the changes.
Win11, Win 11, Windows11, Next, display, screen, gaming, setup, 4k, 144hz, freesync, g-sync, g sync