How do I setup my Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset (AH100 and AH101)?
Use the following steps to to connect your Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset to your computer.
- Make sure Windows 10 Fall Creators Update has been installed on your computer, and your system meets the . You can find out if your PC is compatible by downloading and installing the Windows Mixed Reality PC Check app.
- Connect your headset to your computer by plugging the HDMI and USB cable into the video card on your computer. Make sure the USB port you are connecting to is USB 3.0.
- Click Get Started once the Windows Mixed Reality application has launched.
- Read and understand the onscreen text, then click Agree to acknowledge you have read the Microsoft Privacy statement and Terms of Service. The required software will begin to install.and may take a while depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
- The software will check your computer hardware. If your computer meets the requirements, you will be prompted to click Next. Note that performance may vary depending on your specific setup.
- Setup your controllers by following the onscreen prompts to see the controller overview.
- To pair your controllers, press and hold the Windows () key on the controller until it powers on. Remove the battery cover and press and hold the Pairing button until the lights on the controller flash, then replace the battery door.
- Choose your desired setup option, and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the seated or standing setup procedures.
- Put the headset on and adjust it to fit using the dial on the back.
- Connect headphones if you want to use them, and begin using your Acer Mixed Reality headset.