Acer Aspire 5930g boot loop

Options

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,513 Trailblazer
    Options
    @billsey Nothing is on the HDD yet. So there is no C : \ volume.

Enter these DISKPART> prompt commands exactly as I indicated in English, not Spanish.

List Disk
    List Volume

Please post phone photo of result of each command.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Juan2887
    Juan2887 Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Sorry, but I can't change the language, because I speak Spanish so I set the installer for Spanish, if you want, tomorrow I'll create a flash drive again, but in English
  • Juan2887
    Options
    The fotos of Disk Part and List volume (in spanish) are up
  • JackE
    Options
    It does not matter if it's Spanish or English. Please just enter the command "list disk" exactly in English. The result should be in Spanish which I can read. Please just try to enter the command "list disk" without the quotes. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options
    ¿Dónde están? ¿No los veo? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options
    No importa si es español o inglés. Por favor, ingrese el comando "LIST DISK" exactamente en inglés. El resultado debería estar en español que pueda leer. Por favor, intente ingresar el comando "LIST DISK" sin las cotizaciones. Jack E / NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Juan2887
    Options
    the list disk and list volume
  • JackE
    Options
    ¡Muy bueno! Ahora ingrese los siguientes comandos DISKPART> exactamente como están escritos en inglés, NO en español

Select Disk 0
    Clean
    Convert MBR
    List Disk
    Exit

Si recibe un mensaje de error después de ingresar cada comando, deténgase e informe aquí. Publicar foto de teléfono

Jack E/NJ

• Juan2887
    Options
    All the comands were copleted correctly
  • JackE
    Options
    Muy bueno. Ahora tiene un SSD con particiones MBR limpio. Ahora en el indicador X: \ sources \> ingrese 'EXIT'.

Ahora debería volver a la interfaz gráfica de usuario de instalación. Intente instalar Windows nuevamente.

Si aún falla, entonces probablemente necesite ayudar a limpiar los contactos de su puerto USB volviendo a colocar repetidamente la unidad USB dentro y fuera del puerto con la computadora portátil apagada una docena de veces.

Jack E/NJ

Very good. You now have a clean MBR partitioned SSD.  Now at the X : \sources\ > prompt enter 'exit'.

You should now be back to the installation graphical user interface. Try to install Windows again.

If it still fails, then you probably need to help clean the contacts your USB port by repeatedly re-seating the USB drive in and out of the port with the laptop turned off a dozen or so times.

Jack E/NJ

• Juan2887
    Options
    should I install it in safe or normal mode?
  • Juan2887
    Options
    I have installed it in safe mode. When the phase that is carried out in the flash drive has finished, it starts to continue with the installation, but when the windows logo appears, the computer turns off
  • JackE
    Options
    Choose the normal installation, not safe mode. If it turns off, turn it back on again to let it continue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Juan2887
    Options
    In normal mode, the installer, when the "Install Windows 10" screen appears, turns off and starts again successively without being able to do anything
  • JackE
    Options
    Google the keywords 1511 iso archive english. Download the 1511 iso. Then make a bootable USB stick from the iso using Rufus. Then try installing 1511. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Juan2887
    Options
    in case it didn't work, how could I update the bios from a flash drive ??? (in case the bios were damaged)
  • JackE
    Options
    Try installing 1511 first. Use another USB pendrive to prepare the 1511 installation. Trying to flash at this time is very risky and could brick the laptop with no video output whatsoever. Flashing from a USB pendrive is rarely successful --- only works about 10% of the time.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Juan2887
    Options
    I have downloaded build 1511 from win 10, I have burned it in a flash drive and the same thing continues to happen, in safe mode it lets me install, but when I have to continue the installation from the system, the computer shuts down and then it starts again that's how it is all the time
  • Juan2887
    Options
    One more thing, recently when I turn on the laptop the screen looks white or black and the image is not showing, then I turn it off and turn it on again and then I can see the image. I say this in case this can give more information about the problem
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>One more thing, recently when I turn on the laptop the screen looks white or black and the image is not showing>>>

Does  an HDMI TV screen look the same? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ