Options
    boot page 
  • Bradon2508
    Bradon2508 Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Exit page 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In this case, you would only have access to this ram information if you installed a modified bios! However, this type of modification is not allowed and, in addition, you would lose the hardware warranty if the notebook is still under warranty!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bradon2508
    Options
    Its out of warranty already so I could care less as long as I can get this ***** ram upgrade done. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,731 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In my opinion, the best solution is to exchange the rams memories! It really is strange the notebook does not identify both memories rams!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bradon2508
    Options
    What should I exchange it for tho its exactly what is supposed to work. The only difference is the latency. And trying to find a 15 Latency 2400 Mhz ram is seeming to be a chore. Every single CL15 ram I am coming across online is 2666MHz. Every 2400MHz is either 16 or 14 Latency Im not seeing any that are 15.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Post the links of memories!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    All memories should work correctly!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bradon2508
    Options
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,486 Trailblazer
    Options
    Bradon2508>>>>Again I do not have an option in my power settings to disable fastboot, I only have that option in my bios. As I am from the USA and only speak English I feel like I am losing something in my translation.>>>>

I have no suggestions yet for solving this problem. But I'm not sure if fastboot was actually ever disabled yet inside Windows as per egydiocoelho  's suggestion. So open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power buttons do' in the left pane. Click 'change settings that are currently unavailable' . Scroll down and uncheck the box for fast startup to make sure fast boot is in fact totally disabled in both Windows and the BIOS. Shut down. Put both 16GB modules back in there. Turn the machine on and IMMEDIATELY (don't wait for a logo screen as it'll be too late) start tapping the F2 key to try to enter the BIOS menu again. Sometimes the BIOS menu screen will almost miraculously appear on the screen when waiting for the logo screen that may never appear and just results in a black screen. If the BIOS menu does appear, check to see if the 32GB is now detected. Then hit F10 to save settings and exit.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Bradon2508
    Options
    I went ahead and returned the chips and ordered replacements for them. The replacements will be in to me today. There must have been a single bad chip on one of the memories. Hopefully the replacements will fair better.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bradon2508
    Options
    Will do thank you all for trying to help me out. 
  • Bradon2508
    Options
    It worked! 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Which memory model was replaced!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bradon2508
    Options
    It worked with no fuss no problems and no total systems failure 
  • Bradon2508
    Options
    The replacement chips both booted individually and in tandem.