Answers

• 93greeny
    93greeny Member Posts: 97

Tinkerer

but it was there 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    93greeny
    You posted this earlier. The D drive is the HDD you removed. It is working. You should be able to access it as the D drive from FileExplorer.

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

• JackE
    What are you doing? The HDD has been removed! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• OK! As your colleague JackE reported, plug the hd back through the usb cable and make sure the hd is still shown as volume!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

ok i put the HDD Drive in and i remove my D drive so far should i go check back my IRST?
  • yea! Make sure it is still shown as volume in IRST!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

this is it so far
  • Have you tried connecting the hd with the cable provided by JackE? Have you tested this hd on another computer to see if it is recognized?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

um im probably doing something wrong...
  • OK! Would you like to check this hd on another computer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

hmm what do you mean? im confused like which the hdd to another com which i dont have also i dont how to fit the wire into the HDD
  • What I want to know, is if you have how do you test the hd, using the USB cable provided by JackE, on another computer. That way we can know if hd is correctly identified or not!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

am i suppose to remove that C1810 Part
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

and i have not even test the HDD yet
  • JackE
    Please guys. STOP!!! When you had the USB cable plugged into the HDD, the HDD showed up as D drive in File Explorer! https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/644462/#Comment_644462

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    You posted this screenshot earlier today. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

yah but what next?
  • JackE
    93greenyDid you try to access the D drive when it was plugged into the USB port? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

yah does not work