My Model is PH315-51 charger is charging is on, but light is not showing any light on the panel

Options

Answers

• Rajatv18
    Rajatv18 Member Posts: 28 Troubleshooter
    Options

But if the button is not properly pressed then why laptop starting properly because as i know if its not pressed then laptop not even start.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

But it can prevent the battery from charging too.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rajatv18
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Try disconnecting and reconnecting the lithium battery:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rajatv18
    Options

Done this already and even i have replaced the battery with the new one.

• Rajatv18
    Options

I have noticed many times that when i was playing game or something doing heavy work with my laptop then these lights are blinking and charging will be disconnected.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you tell me the bios version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you checked if windows update provides a newer update? I think the latest version for this model is version 1.28.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options

I have recently updated the windows 11 to 22h2 adn now there is no update in the bios and i have also checked on the acer support drivers.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

I see a white and blue light in this photo:

The LEDs don't turn orange and don't blink?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options

That is not white it is off on this image because in the starting of the charging the laptop charging not showing any response but after turning on the laptop it start blinking in orange and after some time the blue one also start blinking along with the orange light.

• Rajatv18
    Options
  • SH4DOW
    SH4DOW Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

Few days ago, I ran into same problem my laptop was disconnecting from charging under heavy load with a beep sound and all of the solutions mentioned on this forum didn't help such as Battery Pin Hole reset, applying pressure to ram cover and battery calibration.

So, I changed my Power Adapter this week itself and got a new one of the same power output from acer store website and now my problem is resolved, and my laptop is working fine.

so, try your luck with a new power adapter.😉

• Rajatv18
    Options

I have already changed the battery and charger with the new one but my problem is still the same.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Try disconnecting the lithium battery and pressing the power button for thirty seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options

I have done this already many times but after sometime the problem was still continued.

• Rajatv18
    Options

But recently i have tried to start the laptop without connecting the battery and laptop is started but after putting some heavy load on laptop like playing games then laptop gets shutdown suddenly. Can you tell me what is the problem because i am using new charger now and to check the problem i have do this without battery test but now i have seen laptop keep getting shutdown after putting some load on it.

• Rajatv18
    Options