My Model is PH315-51 charger is charging is on, but light is not showing any light on the panel

Options
Rajatv18
Rajatv18 Member Posts: 28 Troubleshooter
edited November 2022 in Predator Laptops

My charger is charging the laptop but in the light panel the light is not showing any colour like blue or orange its just off and also in the charging icon on the laptop i didn't see any charging status but yeah the battery didn't decreased after connecting the charger.

(edited the title to add model name)

Answers

• Rajatv18
    Options

My laptop is predator helios 300 i5 8th gen

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options

Hi @Rajatv18

You can try to reinstall the battery drivers to check if that makes any difference.

NOTE: Make sure to reboot the laptop after uninstalling the driver.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• Rajatv18
    Options

I have already tried it and i have also try to reset the battery but didn't resolve this issue.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-5890.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you check battery wear with hwinfo64 program?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rajatv18
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you tried calibrating the battery? Have you tried resetting the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options

Yeah i have tried it and now the current status is both lights are blinking charging light is orange and other one is blue both are blinking at the same time.

Actually i was using laptop suddenly it gets shutdown automatically and screen shows the critical low battery suddenly but my charger is connected.

Now it won't turn on after some time blue light is off and now the orange light converted in to blue and start blinking continuously.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you checked the battery wear with the hwinfo64 program?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you checked the battery wear with the hwinfo64 program?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you checked the power adapter and dcin jack with a multimeter?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options

Not yet but can you tell me what is the means of when both of the lights are blinking and its happens when i play games or going some heavy work.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

It may indicate a charging failure. Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the lithium battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options

Yes i have tried this but the problem is still the same.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does your model have this button?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rajatv18
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

OK! Put a few layers of electrical tape to better press the button:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer