Yes, if it has a connector for a 2.5" laptop HDD like this link. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    OsamaDiaab Member Posts: 120 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    JackE said:
    Yes, if it has a connector for a 2.5" laptop HDD like this link. Jack E/NJ

ok

you can tell me what can i do after connect the hard HDD with any pc ??
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good! I suggest that you connect it directly to your a315-21 's USB 3 port. Then see if you can access the HDD with Windows File Explorer. It should probably now  be displayed in File Explorer  as either the D : or E : or F : drive.

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    JackE said:
    Good! I suggest that you connect it directly to your a315-21 's USB 3 port. Then see if you can access the HDD with Windows File Explorer. It should probably now  be displayed in File Explorer  as either the D : or E : or F : drive.
    if i connect the hard with sata as internal i can show the partition's

i was format the hard used sata internal to 2 partition's 

the connect via usb is different ??
  • JackE
    Options
    Yes, the USB port and internal HDD port are different. If the HDD works OK from the USB port, but NOT OK from the internal HDD port, then the mainboard internal HDD port may have a problem. If the HDD behaves the same way on the USB port as on the internal HDD port,  then the HDD has a problem.

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    JackE said:
    Yes, the USB port and internal HDD port are different. If the HDD works OK from the USB port, but NOT OK from the internal HDD port, then the mainboard internal HDD port may have a problem. If the HDD behaves the same way on the USB port as on the internal HDD port,  then the HDD has a problem.
    ok i will try in other PC but i Think my problem in hard

the program HD Tune make the program when i test my hard as normal not fast test hard get 50 to 60 % and restart auto and start a problem
  • JackE
    edited May 2021
    Options
    You should really connect the HDD to a USB port with the USB-to-HDD adapter for proper testing. The USB-to-HDD adapter is also very useful for copying information and cloning any HDD from any laptop and also for making internal HDDs very portable. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    JackE said:
    You should really connect the HDD to a USB port with the USB-to-HDD adapter for proper testing. The USB-to-HDD adapter is also very useful for copying information and cloning any HDD from any laptop and also for making internal HDDs very portable. Jack E/NJ
    i didn't know that

i test the hard (HDD) before i buy a new SSD
    when i test used HD Tune without SSD (only HDD) and connect the HDD used a sata internal only

• JackE
    Options
    Please buy 2.5" USB-to-HDD adapter so we can find out why the HDD is not working properly inside your a315-21. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked the health of your hard drive with the crystaldiskinfo program?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Options
    Yes agreed. But he must get the USB-to-HDD adapter because the HDD isn't reliably recognized via the mainboard 2.5" HDD connector. It could be the HDD. Or it could be the mainboard 2.5" HDD connector.  It could be both. He seems to have trouble in getting an USB-to-HDD adapter for some reason? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    JackE said:
    Yes agreed. But he must get the USB-to-HDD adapter because the HDD isn't reliably recognized via the mainboard 2.5" HDD connector. It could be the HDD. Or it could be the mainboard 2.5" HDD connector.  It could be both. He seems to have trouble in getting an USB-to-HDD adapter for some reason? Jack E/NJ
    i buy this
    https://egypt.souq.com/eg-ar/متوافق-مع-اجهزة-لابتوب-ونوت-بوك-كوابل-33535927/i/

my pc is so heavy

and in task manger my 2 hard is shown 

usb is lode 100% without do anything and after 5 min don't show is again in task manger
  • OsamaDiaab
    Options
    i think my problem with my hdd hard
  • OsamaDiaab
    Options

now the same problem with usb 

and so heavy to get any info for this hard
  • JackE
    Options
    Is HDD visible in File Explorer?

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    JackE said:
    Is HDD visible in File Explorer?
    No

And now i was removed usb and contact hdd hard with sata again but pc just try to open but just lode icon only
  • JackE
    Options
    Press WIN+R. Enter 'diskmgmgt.msc'. Do you see HDD when plugged into USB port?

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    JackE said:
    Press WIN+R. Enter 'diskmgmgt.msc'. Do you see HDD when plugged into USB port?
    in usb no

but sata yes
  • JackE
    Options
    Does it show up as a D : \  or E : \ or F : \ drive? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    JackE said:
    Does it show up as a D : \  or E : \ or F : \ drive? Jack E/NJ
    now after format yes i make new partition for all the hard but i can't move an item's to this partition