Predator PH315-52 blue screen on battery

Answers

• 7ama
    7ama Member Posts: 67 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Can you check if updating the bios to version 1.12 solves the problem? Updating the bios is risky and I am not responsible for any damage.
    it automatically updated has updated the bios to 1.12, i feel like this problem started after bios update.
  • I also have the ph315-52 model with version 1.12 and the gtx1660ti video card. This problem does not occur after updating the bios. However, if you updated the bios and the problem started after the update, I suggest that you restore the bios. Do it:
    a) access the bios, press f9 to restore the bios and then f10 to save and exit.
    b) if the problem still occurs, disable fast startup in the power options and turn off the computer. Then, press the power button for 30 seconds continuously and leave the notebook off for 30 minutes.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 7ama
    I also have the ph315-52 model with version 1.12 and the gtx1660ti video card. This problem does not occur after updating the bios. However, if you updated the bios and the problem started after the update, I suggest that you restore the bios. Do it:
    a) access the bios, press f9 to restore the bios and then f10 to save and exit.
    b) if the problem still occurs, disable fast startup in the power options and turn off the computer. Then, press the power button for 30 seconds continuously and leave the notebook off for 30 minutes.
    tried it but the problems still occur. but found this on Reddit. this guy has the same problems as me and he is advised to remove the factory undervolt is . how can I remove the factory undervolt ?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLaptops/comments/l9gr3t/blue_screen_of_death/

• Does the same problem occur when you put the video card to work with maximum performance, in the nvidia control panel?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 7ama
    Does the same problem occur when you put the video card to work with maximum performance, in the nvidia control panel?
    YES it does
  • When the error occurs, does something appear in the event viewer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    When the error occurs, does something appear in the event viewer?
    https://i.imgur.com/I9YUMVx.png
  • 7ama
    https://i.imgur.com/QsbJnex.png
  • 7ama
    https://i.imgur.com/HNy8TVt.png
  • I am curious to see if I can solve this problem. I also have a PH315-52 with the same video card. Does this problem occur when you connect the monitor to the hdmi or DP port? What is your monitor model?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    I am curious to see if I can solve this problem. I also have a PH315-52 with the same video card. Does this problem occur when you connect the monitor to the hdmi or DP port? What is your monitor model?

I'm connecting it to the HDMI port and I have tried three different monitor models:

https://www.amazon.com/LG-Ultragear-24GL600F-B-FreeSync-Technology/dp/B07NHSJ1RF
    https://www.asus.com/Displays-Desktops/Monitors/All-series/VP228HE/
    https://www.asus.com/Displays-Desktops/Monitors/All-series/VP248H/

• What happens when you disable the battery driver in the device manager? Does the same problem occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    edited February 2021
    What happens when you disable the battery driver in the device manager? Does the same problem occur?
    yeah it happened again
  • 7ama
    What happens when you disable the battery driver in the device manager? Does the same problem occur?
    here are the screenshots 

• Can you try to update all drivers with the driverbooster iobit program? To check if the program updates any drivers that are causing the problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    Can you try to update all drivers with the driverbooster iobit program? To check if the program updates any drivers that are causing the problem.
    it's paid and it only lets me update one driver per day 
  • Try this procedure:
    a) disable fast startup in the options and turn off the computer;
    b) disconnect the power adapter;
    c) press the power button for 30 seconds and leave the laptop off for 30 minutes;
    d) then connect the monitor to the hdmi port and use the laptop on battery power and check if the problem still occurs.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    Try this procedure:
    c) press the power button for 30 seconds and leave the laptop off for 30 minutes;
    d) then connect the monitor to the hdmi port and use the laptop on battery power and check if the problem still occurs.
    Did as you said, the laptop doesn't turn on
  • 7ama
    Try this procedure:
    The  battery is full 
    https://streamable.com/r23ids
  • 7ama
    @brummyfan2
    @JackE
    @Kno63
    @billsey
    @IVAN_PC
    @laurent_14
    @xapim
    @andylb
    sorry for tagging, but can anyone of you help?