Predator PH315-52 blue screen on battery

13»

Answers

• IVAN_PC
    IVAN_PC ACE Posts: 7,488 Pathfinder
    edited February 2021
    7ama said:
    Hello Everyone,
    so when my Acer helios 2019 reaches below 10% of battery( sometimes on other 70 to 80%) my secondary monitor gets disconnected the dedicated graphics card stops working and if the battery is low it gives DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR blue screen.
    I hope there is a fix for that cause honestly, it's the most annoying thing I faced using this laptop.

It is not at all strange sometimes from the forum it is not possible to deal with hardware problems that your computer may present.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.
  • You said that the problem occurs with three different monitors. Now, have you checked if the problem occurs when using another hdmi cable?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 7ama
    7ama Member Posts: 67 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    You said that the problem occurs with three different monitors. Now, have you checked if the problem occurs when using another hdmi cable?
    i have tried two different HDMIs and I'm going to try the mini display port too to see if it helps
  • The same problem occurs, when you use the DDU program to uninstall the nvidia video card driver, in safe mode?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 7ama
    The same problem occurs, when you use the DDU program to uninstall the nvidia video card driver, in safe mode?
    I'll try this but do i have to updates the driver after installing the drivers provided by acer? 
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited February 2021
    7ama said:
    Try this procedure:
    a) disable fast startup in the options and turn off the computer;
    b) disconnect the power adapter;
    c) press the power button for 30 seconds and leave the laptop off for 30 minutes;
    d) then connect the monitor to the hdmi port and use the laptop on battery power and check if the problem still occurs.
    The  battery is full 
    https://streamable.com/r23ids
    7ama your video shows battery empty or faulty thats what the blinking light means 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• 7ama
    xapim said:
    7ama said:
    Try this procedure:
    a) disable fast startup in the options and turn off the computer;
    b) disconnect the power adapter;
    c) press the power button for 30 seconds and leave the laptop off for 30 minutes;
    d) then connect the monitor to the hdmi port and use the laptop on battery power and check if the problem still occurs.
    The  battery is full 
    7ama your video shows battery empty or faulty thats what the blinking light means 

the battery is not empty. but it seems to be faulty and I have already calibrated it multiple times but whenever this blue screen problem or boot loop  occurs the calibration just goes away and it goes back to its previous states.
  • I had not seen this video. Can you check battery wear with hwinfo64?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    I had not seen this video. Can you check battery wear with hwinfo64?
    the battery capacity changes with every single restart. sometimes it's 35000 sometimes 22000 and other numbers it event gets to 100 some of the times.
  • 7ama
    I had not seen this video. Can you check battery wear with hwinfo64?
    and here is the link to the video 
  • I am thinking that there may be a problem with the battery. I also have the PH315-52 model, see:

Try disconnecting and reconnecting the battery:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    I am thinking that there may be a problem with the battery. I also have the PH315-52 model, see:

okay what sould I do after disconnecting the battries abd pressing powe button for 30 second

• 7ama

and what should I do after pressing power button for 30 seconds.
    7ama said:
    I am thinking that there may be a problem with the battery. I also have the PH315-52 model, see:

okay what sould I do after disconnecting the battries abd pressing powe button for 30 second

• 7ama
    After Disconnecting and pressing it power button for 30 seconds : 

• My notebook has the same battery as your notebook, see:

Now, see that the drawn capacity is not correct on your model:

How long have you owned the laptop?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    My notebook has the same battery as your notebook, see:

Now, see that the drawn capacity is not correct on your model:

How long have you owned the laptop?

less than 18 months 

• Have you tried to calibrate the battery to see if it shows the real level of wear?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7ama
    Have you tried to calibrate the battery to see if it shows the real level of wear?
    yes already did that, maximum is like 33000 mAh
  • So there is a 34% wear. I suggest that you replace the battery with a new one.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer