Spin513-54N Keyboard backlight stopped working

Options
13»

Answers

• OasisHaq
    OasisHaq Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options
    Opened up my computer and checked my KBBL1 connection too. It looks good. Someone, please post something to help me with this issue. This is an essential function that was taken away, I need my backlight back. 
  • BlindOptimism
    BlindOptimism Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    OasisHaq said:
    Wow that is a really drastic measure. I'll try it tonight
    Did this fix it?
  • OasisHaq

Tinkerer

Options
    OasisHaq said:
    Wow that is a really drastic measure. I'll try it tonight
    Did this fix it?
    No it didn’t. Not at all. Just reinstalled all my apps and back to square one. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried to reset the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jmd77
    jmd77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi, any luck with this?
    I've the same issue, tried battery reset, BIOS options, etc. No changes. 
  • OasisHaq

Tinkerer

Options
    so i had it sent to acer for repair. First off, amazing service. Took one day to deliver and they fixed my laptop in three days and sent it back one day shipping. They apparently replaced the keyboard deck and it resolved the issue. So i guess mine was a hardware issue. This new keyboard def feels a lot different than the prior. Idk what it is but it feels snappier and the keys are more matte than prior. Overall, extremely happy with the service :)