Acer nitro 5 Stopped working suddenly

13»

Answers

• Swaroop123
    Swaroop123 Member Posts: 64 Troubleshooter
    Some users have reported that this problem occurred on the an515-54, because the keyboard or battery connector was not properly seated on the main board. The problem is that your laptop has a warranty seal, preventing the user from disassembling the notebook.
    Sir please observe my laptop motherboard and see what's the problem sir
  • Swaroop123
    Plz observe my motherboard and tell what's the problem sir
  • Just disconnect the keyboard and battery connectors and then connect them again. It is possible that during manufacture, these connectors were not fitted correctly.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swaroop123
    edited August 2020
    Just disconnect the keyboard and battery connectors and then connect them again. It is possible that during manufacture, these connectors were not fitted correctly.
    I had done it but no use sir plz tell anyother way
  • Try changing the slot ram and also disconnect the rtc battery:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swaroop123
    Try changing the slot ram and also disconnect the rtc battery:

Try changing the slot ram and also disconnect the rtc battery:

What is rtc battery sir
    However I tried changing ram sir no use 
    Plz tell another way
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Wiat a second, what are you doing? You told us that the onsite engineer diagnosed the MB dead and ordered new one, right? So what is this for?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Swaroop123
    edited August 2020
    batmalin said:
    Wiat a second, what are you doing? You told us that the onsite engineer diagnosed the MB dead and ordered new one, right? So what is this for?
    Of course ur right bro but I'm knowing if he would have missed anything and I wonder that a motherboard will stop working for just a month .and those photos are taken by the technician
  • batmalin
    And how exactly all of this will make you sure that the new one will not fail?

• Swaroop123
    batmalin said:
    And how exactly all of this will make you sure that the new one will not fail?

I did not understand could u tell it properly plz
  • batmalin
    How playing with dead MB will make you sure that the new one will not going to die? You said that you are afraid that the new MB (still not replaced) can die after a month