F5-573-37XJ. Battery Signal always blinking even AC adapter is unplugged and if Power is off

Answers

• I know this screenshot is referring to there new JackE battery. What I would like to know is if the old battery also had 14.6v?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,782 Trailblazer
    edited January 2020
    The old battery should be the top image from the specsheet. 14.8volts for  the old battery, 14.6 volts for the new battery. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• You are correct JackE. Is this minimum difference in voltage between the batteries enough to cause a problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    I would not think so unless it was really the F5-573G model. That seems to be 11.1 volts. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• salehakram
    salehakram Member Posts: 73 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    This is my Laptop model (in Picture) and it's not F5-573G it's only F5-573 (F5-573-37XJ). And My laptop battery information with SN id or S/N is Here in Screenshot: 
  • salehakram
    No :( maybe here is a big problem. :anguished: can you please suggest me where i get this battery from Bangladesh? in Acer Showroom in Bangladesh it's not available now. can you please suggest me any trusted online shop for buying this battery?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,235 Trailblazer
    edited January 2020
    I am editing my answer because colleague JackE has corrected me, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    egydiocoelho>>>>However, the voltage must be 11.1v and not 14.6v.>>>

No. He has the correct voltage for the F5-573 model is 14.6v. The F5-573G model is 11.1v. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    I think he has correct new LapPower battery. Seems to have nearly same part no. as Panasonic battery.  Maybe LapPower battery is bad? He should check its voltage for 14.6volts with multimeter. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• salehakram
    My Old battery has 4 cell li-ion 14.8 V and 2800 mAh. and now I've built a power bank with 3 cell of 4 cell(old battery). because 1 cell was totally damaged.
  • salehakram
    Old battery gives 8-10 hours charge backup if i do not use internet. but new battery gives me only 3 hours backup and all time Creates problems like that. 
  • JackE
    The new battery may be defective. To check, open the elevated command prompt. Enter 'powercfg /batteryreport'. Then return to the desktop. Open file explorer. Then search for' battery-report.html' in the c:\windows\system32\ sub-folder. Double-click to open it in the browser. Compare design capacity with full charge capacity. Post screenshot if possible. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• salehakram
    This is report
  • JackE
    Sorry, it's too blurry. Only need top section showing design capacity and actual full charge capacity. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• I think it would be interesting too, you download hwinfo64 and check the smart battery!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• salehakram
    hwinfo64 report: Battery #0 ----------------------------------------------------------------

[General Properties]
      Device Name:                            AS16A5K
      Manufacturer Name:                      PANASONIC
      Serial Number:                          7203
      Unique ID:                              7203PANASONICAS16A5K
      Chemistry:                              Lithium Ion
      Designed Capacity:                      32120 mWh
      Full Charged Capacity:                  28382 mWh
      Wear Level:                             11.6 %
     [Current Power Status]
      Power Status:                           Charging On AC Power
      Current Capacity:                       27638 mWh (97.4 %)
      Current Voltage:                        16.367 V
    o
  • salehakram
    Please Previous image open in new tab and zoom it. that's a big image with all 
  • I agree with colleague JackE. Ideally replace the battery with the seller.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    Was it plugged in when you ran  HWInfo? The voltage seems too high. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• salehakram
    Yes it's plugged but not charging. It was stuck  at 97%.  when i unplugged adapter and charge came down to 80% then again i putted adapter and charge again go up to 100%. it's now normal to me because i tried my best to fix my battery problem but nothing good happened till now :( What should I do now?