BSOD Acer A315 41G with Ryzen 7 2700U, still graphic card problem HELP!

Answers

• Have you checked if windows update downloads and installs the correct driver for your video card?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Akihitokun
    Akihitokun Member Posts: 48 Troubleshooter
    edited December 2019
    Have you checked if windows update downloads and installs the correct driver for your video card?
    I've already tried updating it from windows update, still the screen turns black then restarts automatically when the update has finished.
  • The page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error may refer to there is a problem with ram. Try disconnecting one of the rams memories and plugging it into the other slot. Test with only one ram, and then perform the same test with the other ram.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Akihitokun
    The page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error may refer to there is a problem with ram. Try disconnecting one of the rams memories and plugging it into the other slot. Test with only one ram, and then perform the same test with the other ram.
    I have two rams, both are 4 gb, tried one slot using each ram but it still black screen, is this a hardware problem? I think my ram in not the problem because I just newly bought it
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Akihitokun
    I always try that driver whenever I do something different
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>I did a clean format of the newest iso from windows>>>
    >>>I haven't tried using an external monitor>>>

(1) Have you tried @egydiocoelho 's suggestion to HDMI out to a TV yet? You don't need an HDMI-2-VGA converter with a TV.
    (2) Did you also delete the hidden ACER recovery partition?
    (3) If yes, why did you do this? The factory Win10 may have had earlier or different system files that could've been restored if a Win10 update  caused this issue.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• There was a user in the Portuguese community who successfully installed the 19.12.2 driver, see: https://community.acer.com/pt/discussion/comment/763295#Comment_763295

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Have you tried version 17.11.4 or earlier? People on the ATI forums say that one at least is stable.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Akihitokun
    JackE said:
    >>>I did a clean format of the newest iso from windows>>>
    >>>I haven't tried using an external monitor>>>

(1) Have you tried @egydiocoelho 's suggestion to HDMI out to a TV yet? You don't need an HDMI-2-VGA converter with a TV.
    (2) Did you also delete the hidden ACER recovery partition?
    (3) If yes, why did you do this? The factory Win10 may have had earlier or different system files that could've been restored if a Win10 update  caused this issue.

Jack E/NJ

I tried everything, nothing works. I have also deleted the recovery partition :( I don't know what to do with my laptop now, do you think it's a hardware problem?

• JackE
    Are you saying that HDMI out to a TV didn't work either? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Akihitokun
    JackE said:
    Are you saying that HDMI out to a TV didn't work either? Jack E/NJ

Guys, I got a new discovery, I tried installing drivers in safe mode then disabling the radeon 535 only then restarted the laptop. Now it works, the driver now shows in dxdiag but when I enable the radeon 535, black screen or bluescreen again :(
  • JackE
    >>>Now it works, the driver now shows in dxdiag but when I enable the radeon 535, black screen or bluescreen again>>>

Does the blue screen show a message or error code? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Akihitokun
    JackE said:
    >>>Now it works, the driver now shows in dxdiag but when I enable the radeon 535, black screen or bluescreen again>>>

Does the blue screen show a message or error code? Jack E/NJ
    Yes, still page fault in nonpaged area, is it really a faulty ram? I have two rams, the stock and a 4gb kingston ram but I hae already tried switching rams or using one ram or another everytime I install the driver

• Did you run ram test on windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    >>>black screen or bluescreen again>>>page fault in nonpaged area>>>

Sometimes black screen, sometimes blue screen. Not good. An intermttent issue with the radeon's vram. I guess you can't run dxdiag on it. Can GPUz be of use in this situation? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Akihitokun
    Did you run ram test on windows?

There were no detected errors
  • Akihitokun
    JackE said:
    >>>black screen or bluescreen again>>>page fault in nonpaged area>>>

Sometimes black screen, sometimes blue screen. Not good. An intermttent issue with the radeon's vram. I guess you can't run dxdiag on it. Can GPUz be of use in this situation? Jack E/NJ

I don't know how to make use of this sir 
  • JackE
    Both GPUs look OK except the VRAM type doesn't seem to be detected correctly. Google gpu test. Download userbenchmark's GPU tester and see if you can run it. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Akihitokun
    JackE said:
    Both GPUs look OK except the VRAM type doesn't seem to be detected correctly. Google gpu test. Download userbenchmark's GPU tester and see if you can run it. Jack E/NJ 

Just this
    UserBenchmarks:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700U - 41.3%
    HDD: Toshiba MQ04ABF100 1TB - 72.3%
    RAM: Hynix HMA851S6AFR6N-UH 1x4GB - 36.9%
    MBD: Acer Aspire A315-41G

It think it didn't detect the graphics card because I disabled the radeon 535 haha, but still the problem is that when I enable it, it bluescreens or blackscreens