Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Bricked Iconia One B3-A40

A_StringA_String Posts: 2Member New User
edited December 2 in Tablets
So, my wife's Iconia One 10, tablet wouldn't boot up.  We booted into recovery mode and tried updating but it said the file was older than the one on the device (even though it was the newest version from the Acer website).  We tried factory reset, cache wipe...everything.  Then I grabbed SP Flash and a rom file and I tried flashing it.  Sadly, it was the right tablet but the wrong version (We have the MT8167 and the flash was for the MT8163).  Looking at the scatter file, I can see that the locations are different.  

Anyway, long story short, the device can connect to the SP Flash, but I don't have the correct files to restore it to factory.  Right now, it's just black screen.  No normal boot and even the recovery mode is not responding anymore.

TLDR: Does anyone know where I can find the ROM and scatter file for the B3-A40FHD with the MT8167 chip?  I just want to get my wife's tablet working again for her.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!