[Win10 1903 Update | E5-576G-5762] System unresponsive after display turned off by power settings

Options
13»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019
    Options
    1) I would like to clarify that no ACE user works for Acer. We only help other users with problems;
    2) This is not a automaton statement, as the fact that the driver is not being updated may be because you probably did not uninstall and delete the driver in device manager. Look:

Therefore, I suggest that if you want to test this solution, you download the latest driver from intel's website and then disable the wireless network card. After you have removed and deleted all intel video card drivers in device manager, restart windows and then install the latest version.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • al16238
    al16238 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited December 2019
    Options
    Again, you failed to fully understand my reply.  My first paragraph characterized how Acer set things up to prevent users from installing video drivers from Intel's website due to Acer requiring the package being signed by them (read: Intel drivers downloaded from intel's webpage DO NOT have Acer's package signing).  My next paragraph stated how there is a workaround published from third parties to get around the package signing issue so that users can install Intel video drivers from intel directly rather than having to wait for Acer to update Acer's driver support page.  My last paragraph informed you how I downloaded and installed the latest Intel video driver updates from Intel's website due to the workaround I mentioned earlier.  I continue to install the latest Intel (and Nvidea) video drivers, Intel's wifi drivers, etc, to this day to no avail.  The issue continues to happen.  Please read and understand what users have reported and refrain from offering your repeated non-answers that lead to nowhere and help no one.
  • StevenGen
    Options
    Try to install the v1909 which will install December 10, 2019—KB4530684 (OS Builds 18362.535 and 18363.535) which will fix your problem. The v1903 is not the latest Win-10 update.
  • al16238
    al16238 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    StevenGen said:
    Try to install the v1909 which will install December 10, 2019—KB4530684 (OS Builds 18362.535 and 18363.535) which will fix your problem. The v1903 is not the latest Win-10 update.
    Yes I did when it came out.  The issue is still present.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • The_Duk3_
    The_Duk3_ Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I'm having the same problem for the last few months and I've tried everything with no luck whatsoever. My issues started once windows updated to the latest version. I'm convinced it's a driver issue, but no one has resolved this issue as yet. PLEASE ACER TEAMS, PLEASE HELP ALL OF US TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR THIS? 
  • Naveen101
    Naveen101 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Listen, this isnt a windows problem. This happened to me in the fedora either. So we need an update for BIOS. Someone please help this problem and report.