Predator Triton 700 touch pad is not working after installing 1903 version of windows.

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Post the result here!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdamsFrank
    AdamsFrank Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
    Options
    @egydiocoelho what does that mean? are you telling that touchpad is not connected 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you complete the driverbooster driver update?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho no I cant update without buying it
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Ok! Download the other program

I also suggest you check if there is any update for windows 10!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho should i uncheck microsoft visual c++ only or all?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You should uncheck all useless programs! Leave only the drivers to be updated! However, I suggest you check first, if there is any windows 10 update that can fix the problem, via windows update!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho that app installing so many unwanted softwares

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho nothing changed in touch pad
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    That's why I asked you to uncheck all programs and leave only the drivers!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho I finished updating but touch pad is not fixed
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Uninstall the programs that the driverpack installed! Now go to windows update and check if there is any specific update for windows, to see if it fixes the problem!
    If the problem persists, uninstall and delete all drivers for the touchpad like this:

After restart computer!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho there is .net update in windows

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho
    i did exact like that microsoft topic. how can I find my touch pad hardware is not fault. Do you have any acer hardware testing software?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I just came back! Do you want me to make a remote connection again?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho do you know any acer official engineers
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Unfortunately not! I have contact only with moderators! Have you tried restoring your notebook to try to solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    Options
    @egydiocoelho
    it didn't work 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited June 2019
    Options
    You need to find the class guid of the i2c hdi device driver like this! Example:

You go into this key and look for the lowerfilters and upperfilters subkeys! Example:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer