Predator Triton 700 touch pad is not working after installing 1903 version of windows.

AdamsFrank
AdamsFrank Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I disable and enable the driver. reinstall it but it didn't work . Even though I tried older version of windows no use  

Answers

• Hello again AdamsFrank! Can you copy the idhardware from the device?
    Example of how to find idhardware:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho
    ACPI\VEN_FTCS&DEV_1000
    ACPI\FTCS1000
    *FTCS1000

• When you access uefi, is there a function called touchpad? If so, switch to basic and take the test!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdamsFrank
    edited June 2019
    @egydiocoelho
    there is no touchpad function uefi. What test?

• Go to the main function of uefi and change the touchpad function to basic:
    Resultado de imagem para touchpad bios acer

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho my bios is like this
  • What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho

Predator PT715-51

• What version of uefi is installed on your notebook? Version 1.10 of this link shows some fix for touchapd, see: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/7352?b=1

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho
    mine 1.10 bios version that image I take it from online which is belongs to predator PT715-51
  • Have you tried resetting the internal battery and reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho
    I tried resetting internal battery. what is the use of resetting internal battery.

• To try to solve some problems in the notebook! You tried to do it this way:
    In addition, you have the option to restore the notebook to a point prior to the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho
    yes I did what is the use of resetting internal battery
  • Have you tried the restore point?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho yes I did exact like that video. reset internal battery.
  • AdamsFrank
  • The deadline is over! Try this code: 602043

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho i cant find quick tour can you send the image of it

• here my friend:
    Resultado de imagem para quick assistance windows 10

egydiocoelho Trailblazer