I have bad performance in almost every game - Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51-78YE

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    And you rebooted after turning that option on yeah?

What exactly is the FPS your getting right now?
    - Hotel Hero
  • In settings program, have you already selected for the game to run directly through the nvidia board?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • k4waii
    k4waii Member Posts: 19

Tinkerer

It really depends on what game im playing, but its always bad compared to my friends with worse computers. and yes i have already tried manually putting all the games i play on my gpu, but it didnt work. So i just put the global preferred graphics processor on my gpu.

• Does the problem persist when you only select dgpu in uefi?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • k4waii

Tinkerer

How do i do that?
  • Red-Sand
    Is whisper mode enabled in GeForce Experience?
    - Hotel Hero
  • Red-Sand
    Does the problem persist when you only select dgpu in uefi?
    He has a 2060 which doesn't have the dGPU switching option in the BIOs.
    - Hotel Hero
  • k4waii

Tinkerer

Its turned off

• Have you tried uninstalling the geforce experience itself? Which version of nvidia driver do you download?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

I just update them here
  • Try uninstalling the geforce experience and take the test!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

I just reinstalled it and nothing have changed
  • OK! Try uninstalling only geforce experince without reinstalling it again and then take the test! Some time ago, some users were having performance issues when the geforce experience was installed!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

I dont think i helped

• Red-Sand
    Are you running games on battery?
    - Hotel Hero
  • k4waii

Tinkerer

Its charging

• Red-Sand
    edited June 2019
    Hmm very strange indeed...

To get a bit more technical.. do you have V-Sync enabled?

If V-Sync is turned on and your FPS isn't reaching 144 then the incorrect matching of the frames between monitor and game output will decrease performance significantly. 

Can you also default all the Nvidia Control Panel graphic settings?
    If the in-game settings conflict with Nvidia's then it can also cause this.
    Just default and don't change anything then try.

After if that doesn;t help, try switching to "Fullscreen Windowed" mode in-game and see if FPS increases to where you want it to be.
    If it does then mind the game's EXE and right click > properties > disable full screen optimizations
    - Hotel Hero
  • davida180
    davida180 Member Posts: 1 New User

Lewis SEO Reviews

• k4waii

Tinkerer

I dont have v-sync turned on in any of my games

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!! 

@k4waii   

Having a gaming unit and experiencing game play issues is really bad. Going though the complete thread, I see that you have provided with most all possible troubleshooting. As issue still persists, my recommendation is to just contact Acer Technical Support in your region https://www.acer.com/worldwide/  Hope that may help you. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)