I have bad performance in almost every game - Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51-78YE

k4waii
k4waii Member Posts: 19

Tinkerer

edited June 2019 in Predator Laptops
I have an Acer predator triton 500 PT515-51-78YE

Things i already have done to try and fix it:
-Have used DDU to uninstall Gpu drivers and get the new ones, and keep updating them.
-Reinstalled windows.
-Turned off game dvr and shadow play.
-Set the system and games to only use gpu.
-Updated intel drivers.
-I only use windows defender.
-Undervolted my Cpu *has only helped so far*

Answers

• Hello! Have you set up the notebook for high performance on both the power adapter and the battery? Also, have you already set up the nvidia card for nvidia? Did you ever let the battery charge 100%?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • k4waii

Tinkerer

If this is what you mean then yes. And i dont know what, or how to set up the nvidia card for nvidia?
  • Her my friend:
    Resultado de imagem para maximum performance power options

Resultado de imagem para maximum performance nvidia
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • k4waii

Tinkerer

Should i try to but it on balanced? ps. have just put my Global settings on prefer maximum performance and will give a update shortly.
  • Select high performance in windows mobility center:
    Resultado de imagem para centro de mobilidade do windows 10

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

edited June 2019
    I have tried everything now and it doesn't help.
  • What games does this problem occur in?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

Minecraft, rust, spiltgate, mordhau, brawlhalla, terraria, battlefield and many more.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

What does this do?

• Verify here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

Do i just run the exe file, or is there a manual?

• Have you tried running it as an administrator? Has the firmware been updated?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

I just ran the exe file, how do i know its actually updated?
  • Download the gpu-z program and check out the bios version! Has the performance issue been resolved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

edited June 2019
    it says unknow?
  • Where it shows intel hd graphics 630, switch to nvidia board! Has the performance issue been resolved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k4waii

Tinkerer

No it still doesn't work.
    I have depression and this computer have really pushed some suicidal thoughts, because i just wasted $2200 (14500 in dkk) on a computer that cant even run minecraft at over 120 fps. I have done everything i can to try and fix this computer, i have only had it for a month and have only been sitting on my desk.

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    May be a silly question but did you make sure the Nvidia GPU is running these games and not the Intel GPU?

Also what exactly is the FPS your getting right now?

What are the temperatures your reaching while gaming?
    - Hotel Hero
  • k4waii

Tinkerer

My temperatures are fine