Please HELP ME!! ACER ASPIRE ES1-432-C79F Turns on but after a few minutes screen goes blank/black

13»

Answers

• Anna19
    Anna19 Member Posts: 39 Troubleshooter
    @egydiocoelho is graphics card a hardware or software? What do I do? Is it replaceable or needs to be updated? 
  • Anna19
    @egydiocoelho is graphivs card a hardware or a software is it replaceable or do I only need to update it? 
  • Could you record a video of the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    >>>I turned it on, black screen with backlight on is back>>>

Are you seeing the exact same thing with the external monitor? This is a blank, not black, screen if you can actually see that the screen's backlight is on. Does the same thing happen inside the BIOS menu? Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    @egydiocoelho is graphivs card a hardware or a software is it replaceable or do I only need to update it? 
  • JackE
    Graphics is hardware Anna19  So please answer if you see exact same backlit screen with external monitor and inside the BIOS menu? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    @egydiocoelho if its the graphics card what do i do? Update? 
  • Anna19
    I am sorry for the repeated comment I posted, I have not realized that its posted I thought my internet is not working....

@JackE as of this time I am looking for an external monitor with hdmi. My BIOS is working properly whenever press f2 no blank or blqck screen is happening
  • JackE
    Your graphics seems OK if no blank or black screen in BIOS menu. Most TV sets now have HDMI input. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• i_am_3LLE
    i_am_3LLE Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm having the same issue, sometimes I boot the laptop without problem but mostly won't boot and screen goes blank (black with backlight).
    I can't install new OS as it goes blank also when I reach the set-up/installation screen
  • @i_am_3LLE Ideally, you should create a new topic.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sarnie
    sarnie Member Posts: 1 New User
    My problem started after a windows 10 update, now after the acer logo goes of the screen stays blank with no symbol or pointer to be seen. I have tried Alt F10 but not got a response. Anyone out rthere have a solution as I need it for virtual meetings. I use the Aspire on Wi Fi only.
  • JackE
    Shut machine off. Press and hold F2, then turn the machine on. Make sure the F12 and D2D options are turned on in the BIOS menu. Then press F10 to save settings and exit. Then shut the machine down again. Press and hold ALT+F10, then turn the machine on to get to the recovery screen. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• TintinQt
    TintinQt Member Posts: 4 New User
    Did you fix this problem? I have the same issue