Please HELP ME!! ACER ASPIRE ES1-432-C79F Turns on but after a few minutes screen goes blank/black

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Remove the charger. Do the paper clip again. Rest 15 mins. Plug charger back in but only charge for another 15mins. Then turn it on again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    Anna19 Member Posts: 39 Troubleshooter
    I did it.. Started properly.. I hope thks make my laptop better.. Thank you JackE
  • Anna19
    edited September 2019
    Same thing happenned JackE.. I left for few minutes it sleep, after sleep black screen again... What do I need to do? 
  • JackE
    Reset the battery again. Let it rest 15 mins again. Then let it charge overnight. Then start it up again. Open Device Manager. Click on batteries folder. The uninstall ALL drivers in this folder. Exit Device Manager without reinstalling anything. Shutdown. Then turn machine back on. If problem persists, we will try to reset laptop to factory fresh state. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Please respond to my suggestion on this thread, not on another thread. Reset again. Let it rest 15 mins. Plug charger in for 4-5 hours. Then turn machine on and open Device Manager. Uninstall all drivers in the 'batteries' folder. Then shutdown. Then turn the machine back on. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    @JackE thanks for this info.. I will do this process.. Will get back to you after overnight battery charge.. 
  • Anna19
    edited September 2019
    @JackE 
    After shut down, turned the laptop on and it started normally.. Yehey! Hope the problem will go away. Now while I have thin on, do i have to update the intel GPU or I will leave it as ease? 

I checked the Battery folder at the Device Manager it has the folder battery again and its content.. Do I have to uninstall it again before shutting down? 

• Anna19

I checked the Battery folder at the Device Manager it has the folder battery again and its content.. Do I have to uninstall it again before shutting down? 

• JackE
    edited September 2019
     Now that it's running again, don't forget to open Device Manager. Uninstall all drivers in the 'batteries' folder. The next time you shutdown, then turn it back on, Windows should automatically re-install these drivers in their factory-fresh state. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    @JackE Hi, I have got a problem again. Started working when the battery run out, plugged the charger then the black screen came again. Press the power button to turn off the laptop. Then turned On again with the charger plugged. Acer logo appeared black screen again. What do I do?
  • JackE
    Did you uninstall all the battery drivers from Device Manager? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    @JackE Do I need to do it everytime i turned on the laptop? I also notice whenever the laptop sleeps BLACK screen strikes.. =(
  • JackE
    You should only have to uninstall the all the battery drivers one time. For the black screen sleep problem, open ControlPanel. Search 'power plan'. Click 'edit power plan'. Make sure power plan is set  to 'Balanced' mode and ALL its settings on battery and plugged are on 'never'. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    @JackE thank you for your help but the Black screen dilemna keeps on haunting my laptop... How I wish this be back to its normal function... 
  • It would be interesting for you to check if the same problem occurs on an external monitor.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Anna19
    @egydiocoelho
    Then if I connect to external monitor what do I do? 

• Verify that the same problem occurs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    See if the external monitor screen acts the same way as the laptop screen. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    @JackE if they have the same problem what do I do? 
  • If they have the same problem, this may indicate a problem with the graphics card.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer