HELP! how can i fix my Acer SW1-011

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try installing this program to update the drivers: http://dl.drp.su/17-online/DriverPack-17-Online.exe
    Uncheck these programs:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Maxi259f
    Maxi259f Member Posts: 26

Tinkerer

Options
    half of the touch screen works but the other half is not working or my audio is not working too
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited April 2019
    Options
    The alt + f10 command before the Acer logo does not work? What is the bios version?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    the bios version is 1.09 x64
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    what does the alt+f10 do
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    hello       

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,561 Trailblazer
    Options
    Reset the machine to factory fresh state as in the video below. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    i did do a reset
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    nope still the same 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried this?
    Try installing this program to update the drivers: http://dl.drp.su/17-online/DriverPack-17-Online.exe
    Uncheck these programs:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    yes it just fixed half of the touch screen
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you inform the idhardware of this device?

example:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    idk which one is it but here

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I would also like to know the idhardware of this device:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

Options
    here is it

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You should install using the .inf file in the device manager, as I explained before!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Have you tried going into the touchscreen calibration and resetting the configuration? It sounds like your touchscreen driver thinks your screen is smaller than it really is.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.