HELP! how can i fix my Acer SW1-011

Maxi259f
Maxi259f Member Posts: 26

Tinkerer

edited April 2019 in Switch Series
when i formatted my drive and installed windows 10 back with all the drivers and restarted the audio does not work and half of the touch screen i even tried updating but no luck can someone help me or explain whats wrong

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,475 Trailblazer
    (1) Why did you format your drive?
    (2) Did you install ACER version of Win10 or Microsoft generic version of Win10?
    (3) What was factory install operating system? Acer Win10 or Linux?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

1. I had to because the windows update corrupted my operating system so I used disk part to format.

2.  I bought the windows 10 product key and download the iso image from Microsoft and burned it to a DVD drive that's how I got windows 10 back.

3. I had windows 10.

If there a Acer version of windows where do I get it and do I have to pay for windows 10 again :(

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

is there a way to fix my pc
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,475 Trailblazer
    Try the ALT+F10 cold boot recovery method. If the generic iso hasn't wiped out the ACER hidden recovery partition you may be able to reset the system to a factory fresh state by following the video below. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

yes but it does not work
  • Is there a driver with problems in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

edited April 2019
    no it says it works fine i cant get my touch screen and audio to work
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

i trying the reset method 
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

nope reset does not work its still the same
  • That driver I provided you has all the necessary drivers for your model! You can install the .inf files as follows:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

should i give you my serial number and product key
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

here is the info 
  • Maxi259f

Tinkerer

i cant find i2c take a look at this
  • go to hid-compliant touch screen and select the extracted folder! the touch screen driver should be found!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

edited April 2019
    this happens when i try it

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

when i try this

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

nope it does not work

• Maxi259f

Tinkerer

can you connect to my pc and see whats the problem idk whats causing the issue