Nitro AN515-31 usb stopped working, cant boot from usb

Options

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the version windows 10, 1803 or 1809?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • n0is3r
    n0is3r Member Posts: 34 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Version 1809 Os Build 17763.379
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The only one I see now, would be to use the restore point! Do you know the day when this problem manifested itself?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • domdom
    domdom Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Hello,

I have the same exact issue. How do I fix this? The USB does not get recognised in the BIOS as well. What is this???
  • domdom
    domdom Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    The only one I see now, would be to use the restore point! Do you know the day when this problem manifested itself?
    I do not have any restore points. What do I do?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @domdom! Ideally you create a new topic by clicking Ask a question! That way, your doubt will be visible to other users!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• cavid489
    cavid489 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    domdom said:
    Hello,

I have the same exact issue. How do I fix this? The USB does not get recognised in the BIOS as well. What is this???
    Hi bro, did you solve this problem?
  • cavid489
    cavid489 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    n0is3r said:
    Hello, i have a problem few days ago  my laptop Nitro AN515-31  NH.Q2XEX.003 U usb ports stopped working , i tried everyting bios (version v1.21), cant boot from usb, in device manager i see xhci controller error code 10. i tried system restore, fresh install downloaded from microsoft ,mounted to virtual drive, but nothing.  Some ideas? Thanks :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @cavid489Ideally, you create a new topic by clicking ask a question. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    cavid489 said:
    n0is3r said:
    Hello, i have a problem few days ago  my laptop Nitro AN515-31  NH.Q2XEX.003 U usb ports stopped working , i tried everyting bios (version v1.21), cant boot from usb, in device manager i see xhci controller error code 10. i tried system restore, fresh install downloaded from microsoft ,mounted to virtual drive, but nothing.  Some ideas? Thanks :)
    no solution motherboard problem,  usb ports not working at al and i saw no bluetooth and no webcam .
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried updating bios @n0is3r?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    yes, latest bios vers. 1.21 from acer website
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did this issue occur after the bios update? I ask you this because your model has an mx150 and version 1.21 is exclusive to the mx130.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    when i bought the laptop i upgraded bios at first install to 1.21 and i have no problem, and after few monthes usb stoped working i tried everything, dismounted the laptop after the motherboard search for similar motherboard from acer, updated bios to V2.02 and nothing happens, same problem. No usb, no bluetoouth and no webcam working. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    Hello! Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
     ;)  read all topic please :+1:
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Have you tried upgrading windows to version 1903?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    :)  yes, i sad, tried everything.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your notebook under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    no, i think,after bios upgraded to v2.02.. and i a lost invoice from tha laptop...