Nitro AN515-31 usb stopped working, cant boot from usb

Options

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Go to this key key: Computer \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Class \ {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
    Then delete the upperfilters and lowerfilters subkeys!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • n0is3r
    n0is3r Member Posts: 34 Troubleshooter
    Options
    i tried that :) i sad everything, rebooted problem presist.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In the 0000 key and properties are the subfiles upperfilters and lowerfilters?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • n0is3r
    Options
    no,there is not any upperfilters and lowerfilters.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Were the subfiles upperfilters and lowerfilters present or did they not exist?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    Lowerfilters was present,upperfilters  not. Deleted Lowerfilters rebooted, and nothing happened.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Right! Now I want to know if the error code remains and if you can install this driver: http://search.casnavi.nec.co.jp/download/pc/module/sabun/201605/win7/16q2_7w_u30_21.zip

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Digite seu comentário

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    I tried yesterday too :)  same error.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! I would like to know if the same error code is displayed in device manager? Have you tried to update this driver through windows update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    yes same error, i tried windows update, intel driver update etc today with fresh install, yesterday with recovery with no success. In bios cant see usb bootable device. Cant boot from another device just the hard drive that is it in laptop.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I do not really like using these programs, but I do not think there is another way! I suggest you download and install the driverbooster program to try to update this driver: https://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=pt-driver-booster-free

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    ok i will try tomorow, but i think there is no driver problem thanks :)
  • n0is3r
    Options
    tried that to, without success :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you at any time, formatted HD? After you delete the lowerfilters subkey, what is the error code that is displayed in the device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    i tried with ssd formatted ntfs but cant boot from usb i dont want to delete all harddive what it is in gpt. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Answer me this: After you have deleted the lowerfilters subkey, is there still some error code in the device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    yes same, xhci Compliant Host Controller 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Now I suggest you try uninstalling and deleting the usb port driver, like this:

Then restart the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• n0is3r
    Options
    tried that too  :)