Options
13»

Answers

• d_breuer
    d_breuer Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hello Acer-Manny, Hello all,

thank you again for your help! Please allow me two remaining questions:
    1) Do you have any outlook on a new firmware version like C08? (with regards to: new features/change log and availability date?) 
    2) Will there ever be a software update that will enable 3D on the projector (the button on the remote control is already there..)

Many thanks in advance again and best regards,
    d_breuer 
  • ChristopheG
    ChristopheG Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I bought this beautiful projector in March 2018. 2 white dots (grilled pixels?) Appeared at the bottom right of the screen. 1 for a few months, and the second for a few days. How much will I have in 2019 ...? Apparently, I am not the only one to know this defect. Is this concern guaranteed by Acer? for how long ? How to proceed for a return / under warranty? Best regards Christophe
  • Apsalar
    Apsalar Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hello,
    I have the same problem, I very much enjoyed watching this projector, until a few weeks ago, when a white dot (are there dead pixels even with laser projectors ?) appeared.
    Now when I watch movies, I always see this dot, which is very apparent in dark scenes, it spoils the experience...
    My projector is only 11 months old, for a projector this price, it's annoying.
    Is there anything we can do ?
    Thanks and regards,
    Apsalar.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi all,

d_breuer - i don't have any information on a new update and unfortunately i don't know when or if the 3D options will be ever added on the projector

ChristopheG and Apsalar - You need to get in contact with your local Acer support for better assistance, please go to our page https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ where you can select the country of your location and under support tab you can find the available service centers and technical support phone numbers.

This thread will be closed as an official solution has been release and for any troubleshooting help or repair on this product, it needs to be addressed with your local and nearest Acer support center. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.