Does anyone know how to perform a bios recover for acer aspire r5-471t?

Options
13»

Answers

• kingkhan
    kingkhan Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    BTW, what cause this whole thing?  Was it a Microsoft Update?  The last one that was attempted on the laptop was KB4048954.  
    It was a windows update. I guess Acer authorized it is a valid update and it was pushed to our devices
  • Rebel4Freedom
    Rebel4Freedom Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hello, I am trying to get my Acer Aspire r up and running that I just took to the local computer shop... Not exactly sure what I am in for here but, right before I broke the screen, which is what I took it in for, the computer did operate and the password worked. Once paying for the new screen and a power cord, I brought it home to find my password no longer worked...Most would return the computer with questions, this I know at best would end up costing me more money and there is just something wrong here...I need this computer very badly and do not know what to do...
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    edited March 2020
    Options
    you should start a new thread with your problem. Include at least the full model number of your laptop and what the specific problem is. What makes you think you have a BIOS problem?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • rismawan
    rismawan Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited September 2021
    Options
    w3amd said:
    USB was on left side. When first powering up the USB drive active on is on a bit. Then as you said the blue light blinks and this goes on for about 4-5 minutes. Then no more blinking blue drive access light on the laptop and I powered down restarted and all was good with the current BIOS.
    Hi i'm using acer swift 3 SF314-54G and when i turn on the laptop it turn on for about 5 sec and then turn of and turn on again, fan spins so fast, i already performed fn+esc while plugging in the usb with .fd file, but laptop didn't picked it, i plugged in the left side usb though, any help, the laptop been dead for 2 months for now :(
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    @rismawan you should start a new thread with your problem. Include at least the full model number of your laptop and what the specific problem is. What makes you think you have a BIOS problem?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.