Acer Certified Technician

Answers

• plyttle
    plyttle Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am in the same boat with needing info on becoming a certified tech. We also use Acer cromebooks in our schools and would prefer to do some in house repairs.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi plyttle,

Please send me your contact information via PM.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • DMarshall
    DMarshall Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, I'm also in the same position, in a rural school with 600+ Chromebooks (Mostly Acer) and would like to be able to do repairs on these in house rather than having send them out to a services centre and wait 2 weeks+ for them to be fixed. Also with our school the students BYOD devices are Acer but I'd like to be able to offer a fix service in house for these too (that won't void their warranty) as a lot of our students can't afford what the service centres charge to get theirs fixed if a screen or even a keyboard are broken.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    edited August 2018
    Hi DMarshall,

I have sent you a private message requesting additional information.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • mccitgurus
    mccitgurus Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    We are in the same boat as a couple of these others in that we have a fleet of 120 (increasing by 120 each year for 3 years) 
    Is it possible to get one our inhouse techs certified to do Out of Warranty repairs at a minimum. All repairs would be great?
    Thanks,
    Micheal
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi mccitgurus,

Thank you for your interest on Acer products, unfortunately this program is only available in the U.S. and Canada region.

Acer-Manny 
  • alwaysryu
    alwaysryu Member Posts: 1 New User
    We are looking at possibly going with Acer chromebooks for our next 1:1 purchase. Can I get information to be able to do repairs in house?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi alwaysryu,

I have sent you a private message requesting additional information to better assist you.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • Tflanner
    Tflanner Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am also interested in becoming Acer Certified. My district also has purchased a large amount of Acer Chromebooks and would like to look into self servicing these units. Thank you
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi Tflanner,

I have sent you a private message requesting additional information to better assist you.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • NoNoNolando
    NoNoNolando Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    I myself am an intern for a school district that uses Acer Chromebooks and im wondering if I myself could become certified like the others.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi NoNoNolando,

Please send me your contact information via PM (private message).

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • JeanAnn1961
    JeanAnn1961 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can you help me find training to fix chromebooks at my school? I'm in Hamilton, Texas, I'm looking for hands-on training.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi JeanAnn1961,

I have sent you a private message requesting additional information to better assist you. Can you please reply to my PM?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • TheDevicePlace
    TheDevicePlace Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi everyone I'm hoping someone could answer this for me. Is there a certification to become an Acer certified technician? Anything similar to being Apple or Dell certified?  Thanks
  • Bengals1163
    Bengals1163 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, I am an owner of a computer repair shop and wanted to know how to get Certified by Acer to work on Chromebooks under warranty. I have a School District as a client and want to be able to do Warranty repairs for them. Thank You. 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi TheDevicePlace and Bengals1163,

Can you please reply to my PM's?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • WyTheTekGuy
    WyTheTekGuy Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2019
    Hi alwaysryu,

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
    In similar boat. I have been certified in ACMT for a past company when I only had to work on Macs and now with my current clientele, I would like to repair Acer Chromebooks for my clients in house under an official certification if you still have one. Please DM me if there is more information about this available. Thanks for your time.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi WyTheTekGuy,

Can you please reply to my private message?  

Thanks for your interest,  
    Acer-Manny
  • LaveshPillay
    LaveshPillay Member Posts: 1 New User
    Please assist with the above issue
This discussion has been closed.