Acer Certified Technician

13»

Answers

• sergiod
    sergiod Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same boat as everyone else on this topic. Our district is getting more and more Chromebooks and any information would be greatly appreciated. I would love to get my techs certified to save time.
  • adasclock
    adasclock Member Posts: 1 New User
    I need some information on getting certified. Thanks
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi all,

Please send me a private message with your request including the following information:

Name:
    Phone number:
    School District:
    Email:
    Chromebooks model and amount in school (interested on):   

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • princedeo
    princedeo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello, I want to become Acer service technician. please help me 
  • NextDoorTech
    NextDoorTech Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hello, I run my own small computer repair business and I'm hoping to find some information on obtaining access to repair manuals and parts diagrams for Acer laptops and desktops. Seems this thread is mainly geared towards schools and companies with fleets of identical computers, but I'm hoping my question applies here too. Since @Acer-Manny seems to be the one handling requests I'll go ahead and shoot him a PM as well.
  • MDtech
    MDtech Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi all, new here and need to get certified as well as we’re receiving over 12,000 these chrome books from Acer in our district . Can’t p.m. because my account is new so posting so hopefully I’ll have that privilege soon.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello everyone,

If you're interested in our Acer Repair Certification eLearning Program and you (your school or business) are located in the U.S. or Canada, please send me a private message with your request including the following information:

Name:
    Phone number:
    School District:
    Email:
    Chromebooks model and amount in school (or interested in): 

The publication was closed due to its age, if you still have questions, I invite you to open a new question or send me a private message so I can guide you.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.