A315-42G-R03V M.2 SSD SATA 3

Opções
13»

Respostas

• Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Yes, it is a good ssd. You also search for kingd, crucial, adata and samsung ssd brands.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Baconfry
    Baconfry Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Opções
    Hello again, I saw in @egydiocoelho's screenshot/picture that the drive has pcie 3.0x2 interface. Does this laptop have a pcie 3.0x4 slot or 3.0x2? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    accepts both. however, I believe the speed will be limited in gen3x2.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Baconfry

Tinkerer

Opções
    I see. I don't mind throttled speeds but the Intel 660p 512 GB should work nicely with the A315-42G-R03V right?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Yes my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Baconfry

Tinkerer

Opções
    That's great news, thanks!
  • mikz83
    mikz83 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Opções
    hello, will it support a 1tb nvme ssd? i've seen on the acer website that it will only support 512gb of storage for ssd, and 2 tb for sata...
    thanks!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Opções
    Acer tested this model with ssds up to 512gb. However, it will support greater storage capacities.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer