I have a spin 3 SP314-51-32W7, With 4 Gb of ram, I want to know how much ram memory I can expand

Opciones
System
System Member Publicaciones: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
editado abril 2023 en Archivo del 2020
This discussion was created from comments split from: SPIN SP314-51-57HD can RAM be expanded?.

Respuestas

• Ricardo1020
    Ricardo1020 Member Publicaciones: 1 New User
    Opciones
    Hola, yo tengo un spin 3 SP314-51-32W7, Con 4 Gb de ram, quiero saber hasta que maximo de memoria ram puedo expandir y qué tipo necesito, también quiero saber si puedo colocar un disco ssd además del disco duro de un tera que él trae, y qué tipo de ssd debo adquirir, gracias
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Publicaciones: 9,947 Trailblazer
    editado septiembre 2020
    Opciones

To find out the max ram on your SPIN SP314-51-57HD I would suggest that you do the following:

Windows users can determine the maximum RAM capacity in the Command prompt with the command below. It gives the final value in kilobytes which can be converted to gigabytes (divides the value by 1048576 to convert KB to GB).

Go to cmd prompt and use it as administrator and use this command:

wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevices

The above example shows (8388608 divides that by 1048576 which equals 8) that tell you that the maximum RAM capacity is 8 GB. If your motherboard has two memory slots as shown above, it means the maximum RAM capacity per slot is: 8 divided by 2 = 4 GB per slot. this is the best way to determine your max ram capacity.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Publicaciones: 44,481 Trailblazer
    Opciones

Máximo de 32 GB de RAM con dos módulos DDR4 de 16 GB de velocidad de 2400 MHz o superior. También puede agregar una tarjeta SSD m.2 SATA3 de hasta aproximadamente 2TB. Jack E/NJ

Maximum 32GB RAM with two 16GB DDR4 modules of 2400MHz speed or greater. You also can add an m.2 SATA3 SSD card up to about 2TB.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ