Cuanto tiempo me debe durar la batería?

JVarelaG
JVarelaG Member Publicaciones: 1 New User
editado abril 2023 en Archivo del 2020
Buen día.-
Compre un laptop ACER Aspire A315-53G, SNID XXXXX , el 09 de Febrero de 2020 y he notado que la batería se descarga cada 4 horas, esto es normal?
Agradezco su atención. 

Editó el contenido para ocultar información confidencial ( Used google translator )
Acer-Samuel

Respuestas

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Publicaciones: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon JVarelaG !

There is no "average" value for duration.
    Numerous factors will interfere with the duration which depends mainly on how the user is using the machine.

First, understand better about the architecture of a notebook.
    Notebook components (mainly processor and video) only reach maximum performance when plugged into the outlet.

This time can vary due to numerous factors: packaging in an airy place with milder or lower temperatures, the sum of the applications you have on your machine running, services in the background, among many others.

See the following diagram:
    OS Configuration + Applications + Services = Requests
    Requisitions consume resources.
    Resources are all types of physical memories (HDs and storage devices), volatile (RAM and video memories), processors (CPU and GPU) and connections (Wireless, USB, etc.) available on your system.
    The more requests, the more resources are spent and consequently the energy consumption increases.
    Therefore, there are several configuration factors that may be undermining your battery power.

The 2 biggest consumers of energy in a notebook are the screen and the Wireless system.
    This Wireless System understands any request made by your equipment to the connection point (router, modem or access point).
    This includes beacons, direct access (such as accessing a website, online videos or an online game) and indirect access (such as google update services, setam, among others).

The ideal is always to use the device connected to the outlet and with the power options set to "High Performance".
    Using the battery only, the system architecture does not allow maximum machine performance to be achieved.

To improve this duration, you can follow some tips by performing certain processes:

Configure the notebook in the power options for economy mode when using only on battery;
    Select the dimming option on the monitor when on battery;
    Use the device in a ventilated place so that the product does not overheat;

PS: please, psot in native language because this forum is in English, not Spanish

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!