How do I record macros on my Predator mechanical gaming keyboard?
Predator mechanical keyboards allow you to record macros and assign them to a key of your choice. You can set multiple macros and store a different set of macros for each profile. Use the instructions below to program a macro on your keyboard.
- Press the FN + F6 keys at the same time on your keyboard to enter gaming mode. The indicator light labeled G on your keyboard should turn blue.
- Press and hold the FN key while you press the Alt key on the right side of the keyboard, then release both keys. The G light on your keyboard should blink once every second.
- Press each key you want stored in your macro. Macro recording will automatically stop after 20 seconds without a key press.
- Press and hold the FN key while you press the Alt key on the right side of the keyboard, then release both keys. The G light on your keyboard will blink faster to let you know to select a key to store your macro to.
- Press the key you want your macro stored to. This will stop recording your macro.
- Repeat this process for each macro you want to create. You can press the FN key + F1 through F6 keys to switch profiles. This will let you record a different set of macros for each profile.